Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Comics should be good!

reed
Here's an old Mr. Fantastic I did with a guy named Nathan. I've been trying for the last 10 minutes to remember his last name.
I drew this way back when, because I think someone asked me or I asked myself what kind of Fantastic Four cartoon would I like to see. All I can tell you is if they did a Fantastic Four cartoon that looked like this, I would watch the hell out of it.

Why have I posted this old pic of Reed?
I'm glad you asked.
There's a new Comics You Should Own up.
I'm going to suggest you go check it out.
Why?
I'll tell you why.
You need to check it out because the comics being discussed are Fantastic Four #347-349.
Hopefully, some of you already know where this is headed. Hopefully, some of you see those numbers following that title and immediately have a smile on your face.
The story contained within those 3 scant issues is and has been one of my all time favorite comic stories since I was 10 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious, especially reed punching de'lila.

chrishaley said...

Reed Richards keeps his pimp hand strong.