Monday, March 26, 2007

I guess I'll die another day.

TeamAwesomeAsHell
Garrison Ghostsinger and Gunther Girlhead
by Chris Haley and Joel Priddy
The original "Team Awesome As Hell" or "Team Oh, Geez!" (get it? I'm hilarious.)

Joel was kind enough to ink my half for me since my drawing arm is currently vacationing in Slingville, USA.

This was Joel and I's entry for the Fist-A-Cuffs Tag Team Tournament Battle.
I say "was", because it turns out you can't have more than one entry per person, and since Joel had already submitted a team with Dean that meant I was up the proverbial creek.

To be continued...

9 comments:

april said...

man, that's too bad...
they look so great together! their names even match.

Pulpatooner said...

Oh, they are a terrifying twosome, to be sure. And alliteration is always a good thing. But, having seen Gunther's replacement, I ain't pitying you at all.

april said...

ooh! i wanna see!

chrishaley said...

I continue to pity only the fools, Joel.

Pulpatooner said...

If you don't pity them, then who will?

april said...

while i was leaving that last comment i kept hearing the old batman tv series theme song, thinking it was coming from somewhere else in the office. i kept thinking "who the hell is playing the batman song. and WHY?" (not that it isn't a great theme song...)
then i realized it was ME playing the batman song...via your blog.

Anonymous said...

very nice. i wanna see comics with these two, where, at first, they cause mischief with their respective powers (sending ghosts into the girls' bathroom and/or picking all of ol' miss maplethorp's roses), but then must band together to stop a greater evil. or they have to go on a quest.

i'll get back to you.

chrishaley said...

April - That is hilarious and awesome.

chrishaley said...

Josh - You may be on to something.