Friday, February 09, 2007

Do you like good music?

So I added a playlist from Finetune.com over there to your right and then down just a bit.
Go ahead.
Click on it.
Get it going while you're perusing my business.
I don't even mind.
It'll make your visits here more enjoyable.

At the moment, it's THOR'S PLAYLIST.. in that it's songs Thor demands be played loudly. Hard rock, metal, really upbeat stuff. You get the idea.
The odds are very good that I'll make another one just below it that features good music that doesn't have to be listened to at any particular decibel level.

Seriously, give it a listen so that I haven't wasted my time making and embedding it.

http://www.finetune.com/playlist/1348664
That's the plain link for it should you want to check it out that way.

Oh, and by all means, if you make your own playlist let me know in the comments section.

In honor of Thor having his own playlist, here is a drawing of everyone's favorite God of Thunder. Sorry, Gene.
little_thor

No comments: