Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I too have thought of owning a pet alligator... hopefully, with results of equal or greater hilarity.

George Lucas has finally caved in and WILL release the original Star Wars Trilogy (or at least the Special Edition version of said trilogy) on DVD this September.
For more information feel free to click away.

The Fairly Oddparents are at Burger King all this month and for most of March.

Both Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia on Buffy and Angel) and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy... on some show that's title escapes me at the moment) are leading contenders for the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming flick.
I think Charisma's a much better match, but since when has Hollywood listened to me?

The Abridged Cat in the Hat script.

Check out these promotional pics from the new Batman cartoon coming to the WB and Cartoon Network later this year.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Here's an article giving more of the details on the show itself.
I like the design work I've seen so far, and it sounds like a pretty interesting take on the character.. so as you may have already assumed, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

X2 director Bryan Singer and screenwriters Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty have just been announced as the new writing team for Marvel Comics' Ultimate X-Men. No word on when their run will begin or who will be handling the art chores. Regardless, this sounds good to me.

Kiera Knightly (Pirates of the Caribbean) is in talks to play the starring role in a movie adaptation of I Dream of Jeannie.

October 5 will see Disney releasing a 2-disc special edition of Aladdin. Just thought some of you might like to know.

I just liked this thing, so here it is..

No comments: