Tuesday, January 27, 2004

For those of you who haven't heard yet, Lord of the Rings : Return of the King received 11 Oscar nominations.
You can check out CNN.com's analysis of the nominees and front-runners here if you're so inclined.
I'm not looking forward to the riots that will surely follow if Return of the King doesn't win at least Best Picture.

Today sees the release of G.I. Joe Season 1 on DVD.
A flash animation dealie has been created to mark the occasion.

Also, feel free to check out the box art for MST3K DVD Collection Volume 5.

For those of you who are fans of Nuno Bettencourt (and I'm well aware I may be the only one here), his new band Population 1 has just opened their new site.
There's not much there yet, but here's to hoping for more.
And while I'm on the subject of Nuno....

In sad news, Captain Kangaroo recently passed away at the age of 76 after a long period of illness.
For more, click here.

Picture of the Day.. and why not have another?

This is another one of my older cartoons, but I'm told it's a favorite of several..

No comments: