Thursday, November 06, 2003

Saw The Matrix Revolutions last night.
I liked it.
I don't know that I need to say anymore.
I mean, it's not like my opinion is going to make any difference to you, you're still going to see it.
But if you were curious, I liked it.

Quick note to the guy that picks the music for all these movie trailers: That "Bodies" song by Drowning Pool wasn't good when it came out, it isn't good now, and (unless there's some kind of horrible temperature change in Hell) it's never going to be good.
On that note, here's the first actual trailer for The Punisher.
I'll warn you, it's not the best trailer I've ever seen, but I still think the movie is going to be pretty good.
Possibly very good even.

If you go to a costume party at your boss's house, wouldn't you think a good costume would be to dress up like the boss's wife? Trust me, it's not. - Jack Handey

No comments: