Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I don't know if any of you have been watching the new CGI Spider-Man series on MTV or not, but it's pretty decent.
The first season is hitting DVD in January, and chances are good to very good I'll pick it up.

Though I'm sure I'll leave the theater not feeling right about life, and in a very pensive/introspective mood, I can't wait to see this movie.
I had heard about it in name only, but Carey was good enough to make me realize it was something to which I needed to pay attention.

Once again, I don't even know where to start.
It should be understood that I don't take issue with what they're trying to say, it's of course, how they're trying to say it.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people. - Jack Handey

No comments: