Monday, September 15, 2003

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a huge fan of The Flash, but I'm not sure whether to be excited or not about this news. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best, as I'd like to be able to watch good shows about both Superman and The Flash on a weekly basis.

I'm also a pretty big fan of the Halloween franchise of films (even though they pretty much suck after the second one, and I refuse to see "Resurrection"), so when I hear that Dimension is trying to get John Carpenter to make a new version of the original Halloween it makes me think that perhaps this is news about which we could all be excited.
Or maybe it'll suck.
I also hear Carpenter is working on a remake of his film, The Fog.

In other horror news, FOX is working on a film described as "Black Hawk Down with werewolves" called Silver Strike. Apparently a team of soldiers is dipatched to deal with a situation only to find out that the people they're facing are werewolves. Fun, yeh?

Billions and billions of dollars are about to be spent on the construction of an elevator into space.. I swear I'm not making this up.


From the "Soul Reaver" Series
What Video Game Villain Are You?

No comments: