Friday, June 06, 2003

For those of you not interested in wrestling I'm sorry, but sometimes I just have to talk about Chris Jericho.
WWE.com: What happens after this match if you lose? Does that set Chris Jericho back?

Jericho: Absolutely not. I’m bulletproof. Nothing can hurt me because I always go out there, nine times out of 10, and steal the show. People know that they can always count on me to entertain them. Whether they love me or hate me, I could care less, as long as they know they’ll be entertained by what I’m doing. I’m far beyond the point of wins and losses affecting me. I think I proved that two years ago – you can go to the archives – when I lost seven consecutive pay-per-views as a babyface and was still the second most popular babyface on the roster, besides The Rock. And besides, I’m going to win anyways. But nothing can hurt me. I’m too good and I’m too entertaining.


Also, I know I've said this before, but I honestly can't stress it enough.. Ash is one of the best bands in the world.

Picture of the Day.

No comments: