Friday, June 20, 2003

Everyone needs to go to Andrew WK's site right now and check out the sneak preview of his new CD/DVD single "Tear It Up!" (hitting stores July 15!)

How about an editorial on video games, violence, and censorship.

And while I'm on the subject of video games, I don't think I've made any secret of my love for MegaMan.
And if I have, the secret is that I love him.
He's got a game coming out on the Cube that I absolutely cannot wait to buy and never play.. which seems to be what I do with my video games.

I haven't seen any of Stephen Sommers other films (The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Deep Rising), but I'm pretty geared for Van Helsing. Hugh Jackman, or Wolverine as you may know him, plays the title character and the first pic of him in costume has just hit the net.

Or you know, you may want to watch the new teaser (and I mean teaser) trailer for The Punisher.

Picture of the Day.

No comments: