Sunday, May 04, 2003

Honest to God quote from Randi: "I think you're very pretty."
Like a school-girl I was with the giddy.

Alex mentioned my new Livejournal on hers, and this is one of the many reasons I have much of the love for her.

Tim Burton is working on a new stop motion animated movie called The Corpse Bride. I was excited to hear this. I love Tim Burton. I love stop motion animation. I love corpses. Wait.. scratch that last one.

cyclops
You are Cyclops!
You are attractive and strong, in a boy scout
republican sort of way. You are set firm in
your beliefs, which is not necessarily a bad
thing. But often when faced with a conflicting
opinion you become defensive and angry and
prone to conflict. You like to be a leader,
but you must acknowledge that there are some
situations which others are better fit to deal
with than yourself.
Which X-Men character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla
My thanks to Dani for finding this quiz.

No comments: