Saturday, April 26, 2003

I like Tara because when I tell her she should write some more on her website, she does. That's service, yo. Also because she owes me a movie after losing a bet. She had the stones to dare and argue with me over a trivial matter involving Weezer and Kevin Smith. Foolish girl.

"Not to sound homo or anything, but you look really cool today." - Edward paying me one of the best compliments I've received in quite a while.. however, I'm sure what he meant to say was, "Not to sound cool or anything, but you look really homo today."

No matter how many times I see this, and rest assured I've seen it quite a few times, it never ceases to amaze me.

This is a problem with a suggested solution that I support whole-heartedly.

Current music: "I don't wanna die, but I ain't keen on livin' either.." - Robbie Williams, "Feel"

No comments: