Friday, February 07, 2003

If I could be honest with all of you about two things right now I'd like to, and since it's my website, I'm going to do just that.

1) I honestly feel like there's been some good stuff going on here on the site here in the last week or weeks as far as content, and I hope you've all been catching it all. I'd also like to say that as has always been the case, if there's ever anything you want to say about the site or anything you want to say and have it put on the site, feel free to let me know and it will happen. Also, if there's ever anything you think I could do to make you enjoy Hip Today more, be sure to tell me.

2) I'm honestly a little bummed out that more people haven't e-mailed me about hearing the mp3 we've got available for download. It's not a full band thing, it's just an acoustic cover of an Ozma song with Edward playing guitar and me singing and Adam helping with the recording, engineering, producing end, but I think it's pretty good and I thought there would be a bigger response than I've gotten so far. I guess that's it.

No comments: