Monday, February 03, 2003

I honestly thought that we had gone as insane with the Mario Tennis as was humanly possible last week, but last night (Sunday night) proved me wrong when we (Adam, Corey, Danny, Edward, and myself) played until 4:30am. Ok, Ed left before that proving he's the only sane one out of the bunch, but he didn't miss being there for the entire time by far. I'm scared of what will happen if we should find ourselves in a postition to play this game again. I swear I think if I hadn't turned the system off we'd still be playing.

Possibly good news on the new Superman flick.
Followed by some not so good news for the Wonder Woman flick.
Followed by some not so good news for the Superman flick.

"When God was handing out talent, this guy grabbed the clipboard and sent home everybody who was unlucky enough to be in line behind him." - a quote about Butch Walker from R&R Magazine (a magazine about rock and/or roll)

No comments: