Friday, December 20, 2002

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to receive either or both of the following for Christmas: one or two. Any of this in a medium is also nice. Don't worry though, I don't really expect any of you to get me any of this stuff... yes, I do.

Today is the big duke-a-roo boxing match between Danny "Mister Fister" Stanford and Bob. I'll be filming the entire thing and hopefully for those of you unable to attend it'll be footage worthy of the next "movie" we're in the midst of developing. If you'd like to attend the fight get in touch with me for info.

Speaking of the previously mentioned "movie", after the fight we hope to film additional material for it, and God willing we'll all come through that without a trip to the hospital. It's also my hope that all of you will think this video's title is as funny as Adam, Danny, Melissa, Tara, and myself thought it was.

No comments: