Saturday, December 21, 2002

The boxing matches happened today (by today I mean Friday even though it's after midnight) as planned, and it was an altogether enjoyable experience to watch and film. I'm fairly certain that some, if not a good bit of the footage filmed will make it onto the "movie". And while we're on the subject, some additional material was indeed filmed today, and Edward and I (and possibly Danny, I haven't talked to him yet to find out) are sporting the battle scars to prove it. Rock and roll.

Another matter of great importance is the fact that today (Friday, Dec. 20) is both Corey and Tara's birthday! I hope you emailed them or called them or gave them something or some such. Anyway, happy birthday to the both of you.

I hope to have a conversation like this some day..

No comments: