Friday, November 29, 2002


You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!


So what do you kids think, does this describe me? I'm sure some of you know me as well as I do, and I don't know if I should be frightened by how well I think it's pegged me. I'm going to go over here and be lonely now.

For those of you who've heard about the shopping cart shenanigans we taped the other night, those videos will be up soon, so keep checking back.

"You're all invited to the party, You know you didn't have to come, No rotten apple's gonna spoil my fun, If you don't like, what you see here, get the funk out..." - Extreme, "Get the Funk Out"

No comments: