Sunday, September 29, 2002

I'm enjoying working at Best Buy more and more the more time I spend there. Or at least that's how it seems after today... but that may just be because of two things that happened. Feel free to ask me about them. My discount kicks in on Tuesday, so I'm pretty psyched about that as well.

Since I'm fairly certain none of you are idiots, I'm sure you're looking forward to the new Lord of the Rings film that will be hitting a theater near you on December 18th (Danny's birthday). If you'd like to have a look at the new trailer for The Two Towers, I'd suggest you go here.

Listening to @ this second: "It Must Be Summer" by Fountains of Wayne
"It must be summer, cause the days are long, and I dialed your number, but you're gone gone gone..."

Check out the NEW pictures in the gallery: Florida Part 2! (Coming Soon: Part 3!)

No comments: