Monday, September 30, 2002

"...anything with Affleck, I'm a big fan...you want to remake Jaws cast him as the shark. I'll go see it." - Kevin Smith on movies he's looking forward to seeing
Speaking of Kevin Smith, check out the next Kevin Smith DVD release.

It's finally official, there will be a Teen Titans series. For those of you that don't know, supposedly this series has been rumored to be in development for many years now.. but all of that was rumors until just now I guess. And get a load of this, a Duck Dogers show? I know most of you don't care, but for the one or two that might I hope you enjoy.

I've spent some time thinking about it and I've come up with...
My Top 5 Favorite Ash Songs
1. A Life Less Ordinary
2. Girl From Mars/Warmer Than Fire (tie)
3. Burn Baby Burn
4. Kung Fu
5. Wild Surf
This list could be different tomorrow, but for now that's the list.

No comments: