Saturday, September 07, 2002

I wish I had some new news to tell you kids, but nothing is really leaping to mind. Hmmm, let me think.... oh wait I've got a question. Who came up with the Super Mario band name on the Poll comments? I wish that comment thing asked you to leave your name. Speaking of the poll...
I was asked tonight when Round 2 would be up, and I said soon. So get those votes in while you can!

Let's see... what else.. oh yeah, the Friends of Hip Today section is growing rather quickly here lately and there's even more new additions to come, so go check it out. If you've got something you'd like to say about me or the site or a pic of you or anything that you'd like to see in the F.O.H.T. section e-mail me and let me know.

Speaking of friends, several of mine have mentioned my birthday being pretty soon here in the last few days, so if there's any of you out there who were considering getting me something, and God bless you if you are, here's a link to my Amazon Wishlist which I was told was quite helpful in finding somethingI'd be interested in being given as a birthday present.

Hopefully you kids gave that AM Radio song I told you about the other day a listen, and in an effort to keep pushing these guys on you here's another one of their great songs called Hush.

No comments: