Friday, August 09, 2002

As I was driving a few minutes ago I realized that I've seen a lot of good movies here as of late, or within the time frame of this year or so anyway. My point is I felt like listing as many of the good movies I've seen that I feel are worth you checking out: Panic Room, The Sum of All Fears, Lilo and Stitch, Death to Smoochy, A Beautiful Mind, The Bourne Identity, Reign of Fire, Insomnia, Ice Age, Signs, wait I just blanked out... umm.. well crap.

Speaking of Signs, I went and saw that flick with Corey on Tuesday night, and it was as good as he said it would be. I'm really not going to spoil any of it for those of you who haven't seen it, but I will say that I wouldn't recommend seeing it if you are the type of person who gets movies stuck in their heads like I am, because I've been scared to be in my house by myself at night now ever since I saw it. Really, really well done flick though. Maybe too well done, the guy (writer, producer, director M. Night Shm.. I don't know how to spell it) is a freakin' genius.

No comments: