Monday, July 01, 2002

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.


I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?

"If you don't like, what you see here, get the funk out..." - Extreme

Ok, I caught some crap today for not telling you guys and gals about this so here's the news one day late. You can now catch the original G.I. Joe on Cartoon Network every weeknight at midnight central time.

And on the off chance that any of you are Pearl Jam fans, the band has decided to postpone the B-side album they were going to release in favor of releasing their new album which is supposedly due before the ned of the year. Look for the B-side album sometime next year.

No comments: