Wednesday, June 19, 2002


Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty

You know kids, it's come to my attention that some of you are of the opinion that sometimes I don't update the site enough. You may be right, but there's a reason for it. As much as I'd like to think that all of you great guys and gals check the site everyday, I know from the counter that there are only a handful of people who do so. Since that is the case, sometimes I don't like to add new stuff right away because I'm afraid the stuff from the day before or days before won't get seen. Does that make sense? Well, my point is I'm going to try to update as frequently as possible, but you've got to promise me you're going to scan down the page when you come here and check out the stuff you missed... unless of course you're one of those glorious people that checks everyday, those people are free to do whatever the hell they want and God bless 'em for doing it... namely Jimbo, now that's a Friend of Hip Today.

No comments: