Monday, June 17, 2002

What Simpsons Character Are You?
Take the quiz here!

I played kickball again earlier tonight (Sunday night, though it's technically Monday now). We had twelve people playing.. I think that may be a record for us. I have to admit that while the idea of having a lot of people who weren't part of the "regulars" wasn't something I was looking forward to, having a ton of help when it came to fielding was a very pleasant experience. Dustin gets better every time we play though, and that scares me. Keeping him and Danny's sister (I know her name but I'm not sure how to spell it so I'm not going to risk it) on opposite teams proved to be a good idea though... to be honest though sometimes it seems like he could play the entire outfield by himself.

One of my pictures has been chosen as a "Staff Pick" by the good people at Jones Soda. You can take a look at it by clicking here. Feel free to support it and your Hip Today by voting favorably for it and my other pictures which can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments: