Sunday, March 24, 2002

There's a fortune that a cookie gave me that I keep on my refrigerator that says, "Don't give up yet, the best is yet to come." Kinda makes you feel good doesn't it.. but then again it also told me my lucky numbers are 11 19 25 36 40 48 and 1 8 9. Stupid cookie.

Remember yesterday when I said I added like 30 new pictures to the photo album for Version 2.0 of Escape? Well, today I added somewhere around another 30. So if you want to check them out you can do that.

The Kill Everyone Project?

An interview with Chris Carabba.

If you like Star Wars and video games this might look pretty sweet to you.

Any and every Weezer fan needs to download this song. It's straight from the soundboard at the 3-20-02 Glasgow show. Many thanks to Weezur.com. (Right-click and pick Save Target As...)

No comments: