Thursday, March 28, 2002

See!! This here is yet another example of how evil girls are. Well, most are anyway.. it's true.

But then again, this is kind of sweet.. I guess.

Lord of the Rings you say? So who else is ready to drop about 200 bucks? (Actual price may vary.)

Who wouldn't like a mess of free comics?

So I saw that Blade movie. It was pretty good. It's not so much fine art, but it was pretty good. It was directed by Guillermo del Toro, who will be directing the big screen adaptation of Hellboy. What's more important for me to talk about though was the trailer for Jason X. That's right he's back from Hell. And in the future! And on a spaceship!! Whoo-hoo! I'm counting the days... that was sarcasm. The tagline for this flick is "Evil Gets an Upgrade." Don't worry though, I've taken the guesswork out of figuring out what the upgrade is, it's that it's going from crappy to craptacular.

Ok, remember that Jason X trailer I was talking about a few minutes ago (or seconds whatever). Ok, now imagine a new trailer that is the exact opposite... which is to say it's good. Real good. It's so damn good it's SPIDER-MAN! I honestly don't know how anyone is talking about anything but this.

No comments: