Tuesday, March 05, 2002

I'm not a big fan of people trying to mess up things that are good and that I enjoy... such as when the court types ruined Napster. Remember that? It sucked if you ask me. Anyway, someone else agrees with me that the record label suit types need to have their collective pie holes shut. If you want to check it out click here.

You know what I am a big fan of though? Dave Chappelle! Remember when I met him? Yeah, that was great. Check out his website.

I've just seen something that makes me so happy and.. I don't even know what the emotion is.. but it feels great. If you'd like to check it out you can do so. Click here and then look for 2 separate pictures (one is at the bottom of a collection of a great many and the last is almost at the bottom of the page).

No comments: