Sunday, March 03, 2002

Hey! Whadda ya know, it worked! God bless the modern marvel of technology that is this grey box in front of me. Anyway, this is going to be my main outlet for talking to you kids and letting you know about stuff for the time being until I can figure out how to work on the normal site again. So, I'm not saying you shouldn't still check it out, because you should, but this is going to be the first place to go for the time being. So what do I need to "hip" you kids to... hmm.
If you've checked out one or more of my online photo albums and enjoyed doing so I put a new one up that you can check out by following this link: click here.
Also, I've told some of you about this Amazon Wish List I've been working on (something I think everyone should do) and if you'd be interested in checking it out you can do so: click here.
That's going to be it for right now. Take care kids.

No comments: