Friday, November 07, 2008

It ain't easy..

Although according to website statistics that Curt has shown me today, I don't even need to tell anyone, I'd still like to implore all of you to come join us over at Let's Be Friends Again.
We update with new comics on Tuesdays and Thursdays.. you know, the days you're not visiting Penny Arcade, and we generally have other content on non-comic days.
This week's comics were our vaguely related to the election comics, and they represent what I believe to be the best work of my comics career so far.
I've already made the "that's not saying much" joke, so no need for anyone else to chime in with that.
You can go back and read our entire original mini-comic that we produced for MOCCA 2008 that involves barbarians, monsters, shouting, naked anime people (so tasteful), cuss words, and Evan Dorkin.

Even though apparently things are taking off pretty swimmingly, you can still get in on the ground floor now and then you can tell people you were into "LBFA" (that's what you'll call it because you're so hip) back when it was good.
You can be the cool friend that told all your not as cool friends about it.
Everyone will be so jealous of how cool you are.
You're so cool.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I really like those waves.