Thursday, July 24, 2008

You're not one of them..

I don't know if you read my post titled "Responsible Adult = Secret Identity", but if you did, thank you.

If you haven't read it, by all means, feel free to do so. I'm not much of a writer, but I feel like it's one of the best things I've ever written and one of the most important things I've ever tried to explain.

My hope is that it is still accessible on a general comprehension level even if you don't know anything about superheroes.. but then, if you didn't know anything about superheroes, I doubt you'd be at my blog in the first place.

My point for writing this particular update though is to say if you do read it, please have a look at the comments as they gave me a chance to talk on the subject a little further and say some things that I didn't think about when I was writing the original post.

No comments: