Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Until you kiss me...

The Weekly Crisis has a great piece up on Michael Turner and his fear of feet. Enjoy it as I did.

Also, in case you missed it, last week was the Best Week Ever for comics.
All Star Superman and Scott Pilgrim.

In the same week.
Tons of other great stuff, but really, those two are all I need to mention for you to understand how great it was. If I were a better artist I'd try to draw a picture of the two of them together. They'd probably be high-fiving or something similarly awesome. (Author's note : If you're a great artist and you just read that, you've just read my Christmas wishlist.)

Oh, speaking of awesome Superman team-ups, check out what
Jon Morris drew for me!
Superman and Devil Dinosaur!
SUPERMAN AND DEVIL DINOSAUR!
He said it was the weirdest request he'd ever received and there was no way he could turn it down. I win.

So,
Rich tells us DC is killing Bruce Wayne, having him come back as a New God in the Fifth World, and be replaced as Batman by Jason Todd as designed by Alex Ross.
That sentence was so insane it could only have come from the mind of Grant Morrison.
And since this is apparently all part of Grant's masterplan, I'm willing to trust him and not get angry with rage over the idea of them killing Batman.
Good luck with the rest of the fanboys though, Grant.

No comments: