Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ain't talkin' 'bout love.


So, it's St. Valentine's Day yet again.
Back in 2004, I believe, I cut all ties with this holiday, opting instead to celebrate Daredevil's Day every February 14.
Y2C_ddg_w_name
The idea being that it's still got the same red color-scheme and getting and giving Daredevil related presents is a lot more fun than flowers or stuffed bears.
Also, I try to wear a Daredevil shirt if at all possible... and I mean, I've got two, so it's usually possible.
Feel free to jump on this bandwagon before it gets away from you.


I mis-saw one of those candy hearts in a box and thought it said this.
A lot more fun than what it actually said.
Anyway, for those of you who'd prefer or more traditional Valentine's Day sentiment from me, I suppose I can oblige that as well.
supervalentine

No comments: