Thursday, August 10, 2006

'Cause I can do most anything...

So Matt and Tracy and April and I spent about 8 hours (in-game) playing Dead Rising for the 360 last night.
Unbelievable.

That's really all I can say.
The game was like a dream come true. Or a nightmare come true. A zombie nightmare.
I cut a zombie in half with a scythe Grim Reaper style.
I smashed the window out of a music store and then knocked a zombie's head off with a Stratocaster.
I crushed a zombie's skull with a sledgehammer.
I can't imagine what else you need in a game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading a lot of good things about this game...with this and Gears of War coming out soon I am considering buying the Xbox 360 now. I want to sell my PS2 on ebay with the games and such, but I don't know if I want to play God of War 2 or not.