Saturday, April 15, 2006

be weak, i'll be your weakness too..



One picture from the last show.

Now that I've had over a week to really let it all sink in, I can't tell you all how much it meant to me that we were able to do that show.
You'll pardon my state and take on this (possibly over-dramatic), but it was a special night for me.
To have that night and to be able to make it our own.
To share it with the people that it meant the most to and that meant the most.
For one shining moment in time we were everything we said we were and everything we said we could be.
All the years together.
All the sweat and fights and blood and bitter and excitement and anger and apathy and adrenaline and arrogance and tears and triumph.
For one night we were united again as brothers in arms in the battle for our rock 'n roll souls.
Our legacy and legend on the line.
For one night, yes, we took giant strides among mortal men as golden gods.


It may have been Mauxfaux's last show, but I don't think I can honestly say that I think April 5, 2006 was the end of our journey on the long road called rock and roll.

For those of you that were there, thank you for believing in us.


god gave rock and roll to you
gave rock and roll to you
gave rock and roll to everyone
god gave rock and roll to you
gave rock and rool to you
put it in the soul of everyone..

No comments: