Friday, June 17, 2005

King Kong news you'll be interested in hearing : click here.

A Batman film retrospective courtesy of The New York Times.

What's this about Luke Wilson banging Supergirl?

Warner Bros. have finally got the official site for the upcoming stop-motion fairy tale, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, up and running. Visit it here... I'm lead to believe there may even be downloads.

Yet another trailer for the Fantastic Four has made it's way to the interweb. Almost everything I've seen about this movie has filled me with a sense of dread (the casting of the core quartet withstanding, as I have nothing against any of them), but I think you all already know I'll be at the theater seeing it on the opening weekend... so I might as well keep the lines of communication open, right?

I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm not interested in owning M& M's Star Wars MPIRE merchandise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out my review of batman begins on my blog. and yeah, things aren't looking too hot for x-men 3, or fantastic four for that matter. it's kinda sad in a way: marvel comics movies sound like they're slowly falling off (with the exception of spider-man) and dc comics movies are starting to come back (batman, superman returns). can't we have two great comics companies making great movies at the same time? the fan is suffering!

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to love Corpse Bride. It looks really good.