Sunday, May 22, 2005

From Reuters -
Among the North American records set by Revenge of the Sith were best one-day, two-day, three-day and four-day sales. It also managed to beat the five-day record. After opening just after midnight on Thursday, "Revenge of the Sith" earned $50 million during its first day, beating the $44.8 million tally for "Shrek 2" last year. The record-breaking streak continued into the second day ($83.8 million) and third day ($124.7 million). Its four-day haul of $158.5 million beat the old mark of $134.3 million set by 2003's "The Matrix Reloaded" -- as well as the five-day mark of $152.4 million set by 2004's "Spider-Man 2."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, chris. this is josh, maggie's sister rachel's boyfriend. we met a few weeks ago and i told you mauxfaux sounded like judas priest. the mst3k guy? yeah, well, rachel told me about this site, thought i'd say hello. awesome stuff here by the way. visit my blog and drop me a line.

The Hatleyman said...

I think this was the worst Star Wars of all time. Feel free to see my views at http://hatleyman.blogspot.com/ for my point of view.