Monday, February 07, 2005

Hello there.

So this is my last week at Best Buy.
Yeah, I'm a little weird about it myself.
Bigger and better things, etc.

Speaking of bigger and better things.. or maybe just good things, whatever, apparently we (Mauxfaux)have been sought after by The Commercial Appeal for an interview. Since they didn't have our numbers the guy just started calling places we've played to see if anyone had a way to get in touch with us.
Thankfully, though by odd means, they were able to get in touch with us and we've got an interview and photo shoot with them today.

That's pretty exciting.

Also pretty exciting is the fact that I GOT MY FREE iPOD!
Part of me thought it wasn't really going to happen, but sure enough it showed up on my doorstep today, as promised.
Feel free to click here to get started towards getting a free one for yourself.
I mean, I did it, and it didn't cost me a penny for a $350 iPod.
How the hell can you beat that?

Okay, I think that's enough for now. I hope you're all well.

No comments: