Sunday, February 20, 2005

Anyone see that Constantine flick this weekend? It's based on the DC Comic Hellblazer, and I don't think the previews gave me any reason to not want to see it.. so I probably will.
Just curious as to what any of you thought. I hear it's getting decent reviews, and (though this is no indication of quality) it's making pretty good bank so far.

This was a good week for DVDs with the release of the 2 disc Director's Cut of Donnie Darko, the first season of The Greatest American Hero, and the special edition of Half Baked.
This week sees the release of the 2 disc special editions of Heat, I Heart Huckabees, and three Miyazaki classics (Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns, and NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind).
Feel free to stroll over here to have a more in depth look at all of this week's releases.

Since I mentioned Donnie Darko back there, why not take a look at this?

Did you know there's a rumor going around that Jennifer Garner may play She-Ra in the upcoming John Woo directed He-Man movie?

Have a look at Paris Hilton's phone book from her T-Mobile phone.

I sincerely hope that they put this Saturday Night Live : The First 5 Years special that's on right now out on DVD at some point in the near future. It's been both entertaining and informational... it's entermational!

No comments: