Saturday, September 11, 2004

Check out this site that shows off some of the changes made for the new DVD release of the original STAR WARS Trilogy. Then you can check this page out that has even more of the changes and updates along with commentary.

From NJ.com, The Jersey Journal has a great review of We 3 by Grant Morrison and Frank Quietly.
Go read it, and see if it sounds interesting to you.
Go on, I won't tell anyone.

I don't know about you, but I thought this was pretty funny.. in a wrong sort of way.
Also funny.. one .... two



If anyone is still looking for something to get me for my birthday (which is Friday), I have no problem telling you that I want that quite badly.
I've been in search of new watch for some time, and I think that's the one for me.

It can be found for purchase here.
In fact, I'd enjoy pretty much any of that Venture Bros. stuff.
And of course I'm still open to receiving anything from my Amazon.com Wishlist.. which is full of things that I wish I had.
It's even prioritized.

No comments: