Tuesday, June 22, 2004

When someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage.. a curse is left behind..
Sounds spooky, right?
Check out the trailer for The Grudge, starring Sarah Michelle Gellar and based on the Japanese series Ju-On.
Looks pretty gosh damn creepy to me.

The highly praised Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind will be coming to DVD on September 28. I wanted to see the flick back when it was in theaters, but didn't get to due to a series of unfortunate events in my lovelife.
Speaking of bad things happening to people in a succession of sorts and while we're on the subject of Jim Carrey movies, why not go watch this trailer as well?
Jude Law's voice is in it as well.

Speaking of DVDs due in September, Mean Girls will be released on the 21st.. normally, I wouldn't care, but Tina Fey is providing commentary for the flick along with the director. So I may be forced to at least rent it.

No comments: