Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ray Charles has died at the age of 73.

Good news for fans of Fountains of Wayne. Really good news in fact.

Interesting news about t.A.T.u.

Ryan Adams fans will want to read this.

Nick Cave will release a double album called Abattoir Blues / The Lyre of Orpheus this September.

Viggo Mortensen is set to star in a film adaptation of the graphic novel A History of Violence. David Cronenberg is directing.

Dave Chappelle may play Rick James in a film based on James' upcoming book, Memoirs of a Super Freak.

The end of this month will see the debut of Behind the Music : Guns 'N Roses.
It will then be immediately followed by (inside)out: The Rise of Velvet Revolver.

I was walking down the street with my friend and he said "I hear music." As though there's any other way to take it in. You're not special. That's how I receive it too...I tried to taste it, but it did not work. - Mitch Hedberg

No comments: