Sunday, April 25, 2004

"It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n roll."

If you're here, chances are you know me.
Chances are also good you know I'm in a band.
We're called MAUXFAUX.
If you haven't heard us yet (or even if you have), I'm going to have to insist you check this out immediately.
http://www.purevolume.com/Mauxfaux

It'd would certainly mean a lot to all of us in the band and me personally.
Have a look around at the pictures and what not, but most importantly, give our tunes a listen.
You can even legally download one of them.
Then take the poll to let us know which song you liked the best.
Then add that page to your favorites and check back often, as all information regarding the band will be available there.
Also, should you like what you hear, we're relying on you wonderful guys and girls to help us spread the word and get that link out there to as many people as is humanly possible.
Thank you in advance.

my best to you always,
chrishaley

No comments: