Monday, November 17, 2003

TIME Magazine has put together a rather well done list of the Top 10 Video Games of 2003.
Good for them. Far better job than some of the others I've seen as of late.

Mississippi makes the news... for cocaine... in an elementary school.

I haven't seen it, nor do I care to, but I thought it was funny that ESPN was suggesting tips for how to watch the Paris Hilton sex video at work.

I'd ask what this guy has going for him, but I have seen that video.

Pee Wee's Big Trouble in Little China.

jack growl ropey
Aye, you are "Human hair. From my back."
Sometimes you don't make any sense at all, but
largely others find that charming. You are not
very sure of yourself, so it's tough for people
to take you seriously.
Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings from Pirates of the Caribbean are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: