Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Details and artwork for the DVD release of Once Upon a Time In Mexico.

Finally! The special edition of one of my favorite movies, Ed Wood, is finally coming to American DVD players!

Apparently CNN rigged the questions at their "Rock the Vote" special.

Picture of the Day ... notice the location.

If I was the head of a country that lost a war, and I had to sign a peace treaty, just as I was signing, I'd glance over the treaty and then suddenly act surprised. "Wait a minute! I thought we won!" - Jack Handey

orange
You are Orange.
You are outgoing and optomistic. You always try to
find the bright spot in everything. You are
energetic and people are naturally attracted to
you. However, you are not always sure of what
your purpose or goals are.
Most Compatible With: Fresh Mint
Which Tic-Tac Flavor Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: