Friday, August 01, 2003

I saw AM Radio last night at the New Daisy!
Their set was under an hour, but I was thoroughly pleased with the show.
Kevin Ridell's vocals sounded so spot on that someone (to be specific, Jack) said he couldn't tell if he was really singing or if they were just playing the vocals from the CD.
Bit of an exaggeration, since you could tell he was really singing, but you get the idea.. I knew you would.
Even better than getting to see them though, was the fact that I got to hang out with Kevin before and after their set, as well as talk to two other members of the band.
They were all super cool.
Kevin gave me his e-mail address and told me to e-mail him.
Adam remarked that I'm becoming buddies with all of my heroes.
That made me laugh, and it also made me very happy to be me.
More on the whole thing later.

Come on now.. the hell?!

Picture of the Day.

Things have been a little hectic and/or chaotic (take your pick) the last few days, so I apologize for the lack of new information.
I'll try to get things back under control.

No comments: