Saturday, May 24, 2003

Since it's been a few days since I've talked about anything to do with Nintendo, I figure now is as good a time as any to talk about some of the great stuff I've heard about Nintendo showing off at E3.
First up, Mario Golf for the Gamecube.
I'm not sure I understand how it's going to work exactly, but Giftpia looks beautiful.
Starfox!
At last, Nintendo Puzzle Collection.
Mario Kart: Double Dash.
Say what you will about Pokemon, but the people behind it keep coming up with new and different games for the franchise, and I've got to hand it to them for that.
To check out even more of the GC games Nintendo had on display, go here.
Mario and Luigi for the GameBoy Advance looks flat out amazing.

I don't know if any of you heard about this, but Tim Burton is wanting to do a remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory/Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Even stranger is the news that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston will be producing the film.


Superman: Man of Steel. Defender of man. Can still
look cool wearing his underwear on the wrong
side of his clothes.

Which Justice League (comic) Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: