Monday, March 10, 2003

Some good news about the Hulk flick.

Matt (or Mattmattmatt as you may call him) told me to check out the Human Torch dotcomic on this page and it was pretty cool, so I thought you might want to check it out as well.

Apparently, Joaquin Phoenix is going to be playing Johnny Cash in a movie based on his early years. For the time being the film is titled "Walk the Line."

I'd like to thank (in the order of viewing) Edward, Tara, Angela, Adam, Corey, Chris McCarver, Carole, "T-Bone", and Rachel for checking out the latest set of pictures I put up a few days ago. Just wanted to acknowledge you and let it be known that I appreciate you visiting the site.

Song number whatever is "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Is this over yet, Doug?
"I don't mind spendin' everyday, out on your corner in the pourin' rain, look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while, and she will be loved..."

No comments: