Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Speaking of Ben Affleck and Daredevil, guess who got to see a sneak preview of the flick last night a full 3 days early? Yes, that would be me. My total thanks to Tara for asking herself the question, "Who do I know that loves Ben Affleck and Daredevil and is really excited about seeing the movie about Daredevil starring Ben Affleck?" I mean, I can only assume that's what she asked herself. Not that you necessarily give a rip about my opinion, but I liked it an awful lot.

In other superhero news, thought he's said he doesn't care for superheroes, Guy Pearce is the prime candidate to play Batman in the new Bat-flick for director Christopher Nolan (Insomnia, Memento).

Also, since I know there are some Freaks and Geeks fans among the regulars here, you might be interested in signing this petition on the official Freaks and Geeks website.

No comments: