Saturday, January 11, 2003

This is the best DVD news of 2003 so far in my opinion.

I'm pretty excited about this DVD news though also. And of course I guess I can't forget to mention this DVD either.

And coming March 25, 2003...

I'm sure most of you have seen this trailer by now, but in case you haven't, that's what I'm here for: Pirates of the Caribbean.

I played an a-yass-load of laser/lazer tag last night with Ed, some other people from work, and a bunch of people I've never met. It was a pretty good bit of fun, but I managed to re-injure my leg that got F'ed up during the New Year's Eve shenanigans, so that was less than fun. It occurred to me a few minutes ago that playing lazer tag is a lot like playing Doom or multiplayer Bond or some such other first person shooter... but you know with running and sweating instead of clicking and swearing.

No comments: