Thursday, January 23, 2003

I found some more Mario names I had written on the side of my notes during a class last semester and I couldn't remember if I had put them up here or not, and since I'm too lazy to go back through the archives I figured my best bet would be to just put them up here... and here they are: Super Mario Coin Purse, Super Mario Punch Bag, Super Mario Ripsaw, Super Mario Baby Shaker, Super Mario Lever Jockey, Super Mario Product Assessment, Super Mario Flavor Tester, Super Mario Slap Bang, Super Mario Cardio-graph, Super Mario Freemason, Super Mario Exo-skeleton, Super Mario Saddle Rash, Super Mario Ghost Eraser, Super Mario Steve Racer, Super Mario Crushed Velvet, Super Mario Krush Groove.
In case you weren't here when the alternate Super Mario name story originally unfolded, you can click here to be brought up to speed.


what color chucks are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: